Your estimated income
Everest & Co Umbrella Solution
Need more information?
Why not speak to one of our experts and arrange a call back. We can also email your calculation…
Why work with us…
We are a group of qualified, experienced professional accountants. As our client, you can be confident in the knowledge that you are making an informed choice that will deliver you the best outcome, now and in the future.
Maximum Return on your pay
Our unique formula gives you the best return on your income.
Clear and Simple structure
Our payment plan and fees are clear and simple to understand.
We are fully compliant with HMRC and Companies House.
Run by accountants
You will get the best personal tax advice and guidance .
Who we help…
We take away the stress of paying your taxes
There are many options available to contractors, however choosing the right one for you can be a long process.
At Everest & Co Umbrella Solutions we have spent the time surveying the entire market to select only the best options that stand up to scrutiny and are based upon the most comprehensive and robust tax advice.
- IT Contractors
- Public Sector
- Healthcare Professionals
- Care Workers
- Social Workers
- Public Sectors
Interested? Try our calculator
Refer a friend…
And receive up to £250.00 plus £250.00 for your friend.
Fill out our form below and we will send you a unique code to claim your refer a friend reward.
Terms and conditions apply*
Help and Advice
Have a question? Read through our FAQ section below. If you would like to speak to a member of our team please call 01902 585 091.
- 1 How will I receive a payment?
You will receive the payment of salary, wages and any expenses reimbursed directly into your bank account via BACS, Bank Transfer or Cheque. Once approved, we would normally process it with 24 hours.
- 2 What is the signing up process?
- Get an initial consultation online or via telephone to finalise your illustration and pay structure
- Fill in the simple application form
- We will get in touch with your agency and make sure the process is HMRC compliant.
- Once approved by us and your agency, you work as normal and send us the timesheets (unless it is an automated system; self billing from agency).
- Then, we will finalise your pay for the frequency (Weekly, Monthly or 4 weekly) and email you the payslips and make a payment of your salary into your bank account.
- 3 How long does it take to sign up?
Signing up process is very straight forward and it can be done in few hours, depending on the communication efficiency of your agency. We normally tend to finish one signing up process with 24 hours.
- 4 Do you liase directly with HMRC?
Yes, we will liaise directly with HMRC in order to deal with your Tax, National Insurance, Student Loan, Pensions and other deductions.
- 5 I’m an agency, can you help me?
Definitely, we work with number of agencies and help them to setup a process where it is time effective and less hassle.
- 6 Can you help me with IR35 compliance?
Yes, we have qualified accountants in house who will be able to review an individual contracts and advice you on IR35 and its compliance.
- 7 What is the effective method of communication after sign up?
We would recommend you to email any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org . Someone from the team will be able to deal with your queries. Most of our email queries gets resolved with 24 hours, but if there is any matter of urgency, please give us a call; we would be more than happy to help you.
- 8 What is an Umbrella Company?
An Umbrella Company is a business which employs freelancers and contractors who enjoy the variety and flexibility of contracting, but do not want the responsibilities which come with running their own business. Joining an Umbrella Company offers a degree of security and consistency in the way you work and you do not have to worry about managing your own accounts or dealing with the taxman
- 9 Will I receive my payslips and how?
Yes, as soon as the payment is approved, we would process your pay run. We normally send you a payslips on the same day as your payment.
You can choose to receive your payslips via email or post.
- 10 Didn’t find the answer you wanted?
Hey, we are here to help you, please drop us a call or a quick email for no obligation advice or illustrations.
Get in touch…
We are here to help you, please use the form below.
A member of our team will be in touch with you very shortly after filling out the form. Please state a preferred time of contact.